In a complete departure from his previous works on the famed gun maker, author Patrick Sweeney examines why Glock makes what it makes, how it does it, and where and why they still lead the pack among all its copycats. Inside you’ll find:
- The history behind Glock’s innovations through four generations of pistols.
- Glock’s competitions – is imitation still flattery?
- Carbines, full-autos, suppressores, and more. Where is Glock in these developments?
- Custom conversions- Glock Deconstructed has the low down on companies and individuals taking Glock pistols to new performance levels
- A complete breakdown of the new Gen4 Glocks
- An inside look at GSSF Glock matches.
- And much, much more!
Perhaps the most influential friearms design in recent history, Glock pistols are the preferred auto-loading firearms for law enforcement use and personal protection. Glock Deconstructed is a first of its kind, in-depth, behind the scenes look at one of the most famous gun makers in modern firearms history and one sure to fascinate every handgun enthusiast, Glock owner or not. A must-have for any handgun owner’s library.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:365
SPECS:288 pages. 8.25”x10.88”