The high-end Razor is a reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The highly polished glass is clear and crisp from edge to edge. Exceptional resolution and a wide field of view present a sight picture sure to impress. The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. Fast and accurate, clear, compact, durable and dependable—the Razor red dot is a sight worthy of the Razor name.
- Premium Wide Field Lens provides exceptional edge-to-edge resolution
- XR Lens Coating is Vortex’s proprietary anti-reflection lens coating that increases light transmission for maximum brightness
- Waterproof with sealed o-rings
- Shockproof construction gives the Razor a high recoil rating
- One-Piece Aluminum Chassis provides maximum strength
- Hard anodized finish for durability
- Parallax Free
- ArmorTek ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Unlimited Eye Releif
- One year average battery use at highest setting
- Includes Picatinny Mount, Hex Wrench, and battery
AR-15, Issue:09, Page:093
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:538
SPECS: Magnification – 1x. Dot Size – 3 or 6 MOA. Adjustment Graduation – 1 MOA. Max Elevation Adjustment – 170 MOA. Max Windage Adjustment – 114 MOA. Parallax Setting – Parallax Free. Length – 1.83 inches. Width – 1.21 inches. Height – 1.16 inches. Weight – 1.4 ounces without mount. 2.5 ounces with mount.