- Sizes the cartridge while being crimped so every round will positively chamber freely with factory like dependability
- The adjusting screw quickly and easily sets the desired amount of crimp
- Trim Length is not critical so this extra operation takes less time than it would if cases were trimmed and chamfered
- A firm crimp is essential for dependable and accurate ammunition, as it eliminates the problems of poor ignition of slow burning magnum powders
- Made of steel and features an internal carbide ring
- Carbide dies do not require the use of case lube
LEE - LEE PISTOL CARBIDE FACTORY CRIMP DIES
Item is not in stock!
Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?
Please enter your email address and quantity below and
we will send you an alert when the item becomes available.
Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.
LEE PISTOL CARBIDE FACTORY CRIMP DIES