The Type S Bushing Neck Die provides reloaders with a simple means to precisely control case neck size and tension.
- Uses interchangeable sizing bushing available in .001" increments
- The adjustable decapping rod allows positioning the bushing to resize only a portion of the neck length if desired
- Concentricity is enhanced by the ability of the resizing bushing to self-center on the case neck.
- The decapping rod is supplied with a standard size button. This is especially useful for reloaders who are using commercial brass as is.
- A decappin pin retainer is also supplied with most Type S Bushing Dies except 17 and 20 Cal. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:038