Shooters who compete at the highest levels need ammunition built for the demands of their discipline. American Eagle® Syntech™ Action Pistol is specifically designed for the action shooting sports and loaded to power factor requirements with heavy, flat-nose bullets for more reliable knock-downs on steel targets in competition. Like all Syntech loads, they feature the exclusive Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ™), which prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and barrel, eliminating copper and lead fouling as well as reducing damaging heat and friction. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech Action Pistol provides the softest-shooting and most reliable performance possible for high-volume competitive shooters.
- Official ammunition of the United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA)
- Optimized for action shooting sports’ power factor requirements
- Reduced felt recoil for faster follow-up shots
- Flat-nose Syntech bullet for better energy transfer to steel targets
- TSJ eliminates copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue
- Drastically reduces splash-back on steel targets
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground. Shipping not available for International residents. Residents in CA, DC, DE, IL, MA, NY, CT, NJ and OH may have additional restrictions.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Check your state and local laws for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering. View full restrictions here.
Ammunition pricing is per box.
ATTENTION – California Customers
Brownells is still shipping ammunition orders to California but the process has changed to comply with California Proposition 63. We must now ship ammunition purchased online to an FFL or California-approved ammunition dealer. After placing your order, a Brownells representative will contact you to ensure your ammunition arrives quickly and in compliance with the law.