The TLR-2 HL with red laser provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours (LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 45 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Red laser provides long-range targeting
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.88 oz (138.4g) with batteries
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:383