The Standard AK Sling comes with a Molded Universal Wire Loop™ threaded onto the front of the sling. Perfectly suited for the AK, the UWL™ attaches to the elongated eyelet on handguard retainer or gas block quietly and securely with nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel cable. The UWL can also be passed through underneath the gas tube for left hand installation. The UWL is threaded on the front and can be removed for a more custom application.
The rear of the sling features two triglides to attach to buttstocks, folding stocks, wire stocks, or any other stock type.
Unique to the Standard AK Sling is the limited run of plum hardware. As a tribute to the famed Russian “plum” furniture and mags of the late 1980s, the plum hardware on OD and Coyote Brown slings is the finishing touch of such a unique sling.
- 1.25" solution dyed sling webbing
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor or other gear
- 1.25" solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- BFG designed DuPont Zytel Nylon hardware is quiet, light, and stronger
- Simplified contrasting pull tab for easier adjusting
- Molded Universal Wire Loop with push button socket threaded onto the front